iWave Air Purifiers
iWave-R Air Purifier
The iWave-R is the world’s first self-cleaning, no maintenance needlepoint bi-polar ionization generator designed specifically for treating air in residential duct A/C systems. As the air flows past the iWave-R, positive and negative ions actively purify the supply air, killing mold, bacteria and viruses in the coil and living space. The ionization process also reduces allergens, smoke and static electricity, as well as controlling cooking odors, pet odors, VOCs and other particles in the air without creating ozone or any harmful byproducts.
The iWave-R always works at peak performance, producing over 160 million ions/cc, more than any other ionizer product on the market. Its patent-pending self-cleaning design includes a programmable cleaning cycle that can clean the emitter brushes every 1, 3, 5 or 10 days.
- Patent-pending self-cleaning design ensures ongoing peak performance
- Needle point ionization actively treats air in the living space
- For duct systems up to 6 tons (2400 CFM)
- Works with any HVAC System
- Universal voltage input – 24VAC to 240VAC
- Universal mounting with magnets
iWave-C Air Purifier
iWave-C is a self-cleaning, bi-polar ionization generator for actively treating a building’s air quality that does not require replacement parts in a year or two like competing UV lights or other ionizer technologies. In addition, the iWave-C produces and maintains unparalleled ionization output and capabilities. As the air flows past the iWave-C, the device emits positive and negative ions, creating a plamsa region that actively purifies the supply air, killing mold, bacteria and viruses in the coil and living space. The ionization process also reduces allergens, smoke and static electricity, as well as controlling odors (cooking, pet, VOCs) and other particles (no more sunbeams) in the air without creating ozone or any harmful byproducts.
Although suitable for residential applications, the original iWave-C is specially designed for light commercial systems up to 12 tons (4800 CFM) with no maintenance or replacement parts needed. iWave-C can be duct-mounted indoors or outdoors, depending on the application.
- World’s first patented self-cleaning design
- Needle point bi-polar ionization actively treats air in homes and buildings
- Duct-mount install for systems up to 12 tons (4800 CFM)
- Includes waterproof housing for installation indoors or outdoors
- Universal voltage input – 24VAC, 120VAC or 240VAC
- Kills mold, bacteria and viruses
- Reduces allergens, odors, smoke, static electricity and other airborne particles
- Keeps coil cleaner
- Programmable cleaning cycle with digital display
- Integral alarm contact for remote monitoring
- UL and cUL approved